About Us

Welcome to Oakcreek Country Club in Sedona, Arizona

Open to the Public

Oakcreek 11th holeOackcreek CC #9 (2)Oakcreek Country Club opened for play in 1968 as a nine hole golf course.  The second nine was completed in 1971.  The world famous golf architects, Robert Trent Jones Sr. and Robert Trent Jones Jr., designed our superb layout that winds its’ way through tree lined fairways and takes full advantage of the majestic Sedona red rock scenery.  Oakcreek Country Club is a semi-private golf course that is owned by the Village of Oak Creek Association (VOCA), which is the homeowners association that surrounds the course.    Oakcreek Country Club is open to the public, but also has about 300 active members that participate in Men’s and Ladies events all year long.                                                                                                                                                                                                   
img02Home to the Sedona Open in June each year, the golf course challenges the professional golfer, but is a delight to play for all levels of golfers.  Immaculately maintained the course has five sets of tees and plays from 4,419 yards to 6824 yards.  Oakcreek CC is a traditional layout similar to those that you may find in the midwestern United States. In the usual Trent Jones manner, the fairways are classic tree lined doglegs with fairway bunkers strategically placed in the landing areas and greens which are all slightly elevated and surrounded with large swirling greenside bunkers.  Large practice range, putting green, and short game area are available.  The Redstone Grill offers fine dining and a sports bar for after golf  activities.
pg09Oakcreek Country Club offers full single and family memberships along with limited play Bell Rock memberships and special Twilight and Junior golfer memberships.  To find out more or to join the Oakcreek Country Club family, please call our main office at 928 284-1820  or the golf shop at 888 284-1660 or 928 284-1660.